Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome to the Wide World of Astrology

Today is the first day of February, 2013.  The Sun is at 13 Aquarius and the Moon is traveling in the last Decante of Libra therefore both are in Air Signs so you should be coming up with a lot of good ideas today.  Since Jupiter went direct at 6 Gemini on Wednesday it is a rare time of no planets are going retrograde.So I would suggest full steam ahead right after February 10 which is the New Moon at 21 Aquarius and also the Chinese New Year.  Their year number is much larger than our 2013.  A Chinese college student asked his American roommate what he had first hour.  When the roomate responded, "American History" the Chinese buddy commented, "Then you will have only one volume"!
Now I must warn you right away I am known for my humor.  It can be wicked at times so just remember that is better than the very bad it can be at times.  I have no patience with people that you have to flash a sign to them: "Laugh - Joke".  He who laughs last thinks the slowest!
I have noticed over my many years that people who lack a sense of humor often have a very well cultivated wide streak of MEAN!  They are often very pious and busy helping God keep score.  Trust me, God, She doesn't need any help.  When She created man she snapped her finger and said, "I can do better than that!" That last joke got me in trouble with the powers that be at a high school in Oregon.
So I invite you to ask me anything about Astrology that you were afraid to ask.  I will be happy to respond as soon as I figure out how this "Blog" business works. Having been an astrologer in this life for 46 years I sure have a lot to say!
Thanks for stopping in!
Joy Archer

2 comments:

  1. Ah, looking great so far. Kim rules. We are very happy with her work on our website. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete