Thursday, April 10, 2014

USPS OF NIXA, MO UPDATE

UPDATE March 28, 2014


This is an update of “Soap Opera Live” at the Nixa, Missouri Post Office!
On December 16, 2013 I discovered that someone at the Post Office in Nixa, Missouri had put into the automatic system on April 16, 2013 that “Joy Archer had moved and left no forwarding address”. Since that was very interesting news to me I investigated and hit a stone wall with the USPS.


Since learning of this stopping of my mail it has been 3 months and 12 days and the only positive thing done is I was told my mail for Joy Archer was resumed January 2, two weeks AFTER I DISCOVERED THE FRAUD!


I first contacted the Inspector General’s Office since it was clearly FRAUD and MISCONDUCT IN REGARD TO THE DELIVERY OF MY MAIL.
They were probably embarrassed that the FRAUD was committed by a Postal Employee who had to be incredibly ignorant. How does one person with two names, one stays and one move? They quickly shuffled me off to the Customer Relation in Kansas City, Missouri. I was told three different versions of what happened. The two very different verbal versions came from Jeff, the Supervisor, and the second` version came from Yvonne Renee Curro, the Nixa Postmistress. The third version came written in an e-mail on January 8, from the Kansas City Customer Relations. So on January I3, I wrote a long explanation of what was going on in the fly over land of USPS. It was mailed to the Postmaster General in DC, Patrick R. Donahoe on January 13, and has not been delivered to date.

On February 3, I finally received an e-mail from Kansas City that said

In reference to your inquiry about the changes in your address, the “moved left now (sic) address was generated in house, however I don’t know who this was. Sherry did delete this once she got the case from the Office of the Inspector General. She also spoke with the person over the Nixa Post Office and advised them of the situation at Nixa. {This person left a message on my phone saying I could call him at a phone number 417-623-56013}
Whatever action that was taken concerning the employees there; Jeff, Postmaster, etc., we are not at liberty to discuss. Hope this helps.”

Therefore I sent an expanded version of the fun and games in Missouri USPS by certified Priority mail on February 6, 2014 and it finally was delivered to his office five days later on February 11. Have not heard one word from that office in working 32 days. Even though they have my mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. This is called being “Fluffed Off”!


I mailed a book to New Jersey on February 5 and it was not delivered until February 19. A first class letter addressed to Joy Archer from Texas mailed on February 25 finally arrived on March 13.

Around 6:30 PM on March 13, Renee Curro called me. I had to interrupt a business call because the ID s said “US Gov.”. I thought the hour of the call strange but was hopeful something was finally moving. I would have never answered the phone if I knew it was her. She babbled on a long, long time about the bad weather in New Jersey caused the book to sit 9 days without being delivered. When I asked her about my Joy Archer mail being not delivered for more than 8 months she again claimed I requested it. This time she even added that a counter person overheard my “so called request!” So she bribed someone to back up her bold lie! IT IS JUST AMAZING THAT I WOULD CLAIM ONE HALF of ME MOVED and LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS!!! I confess I hung up on her.

She has inspired me to Title my next blog about lying, a very interesting topic. The key to understanding why someone lies is the “motive” for the lie. Some do it just for sport or as a game to puff up their ego by putting something over on someone.
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment